This privacy statement can at every moment be replaced with a newer version. The current version will always be available at this web page.
- AEGEE-Europe stores your personal data for your application to Summer Universities, and only uses your personal data for this purpose;
- You have the right to request all personal data we store about you. See "Contact" section.
- You have the right to withdraw the permission to store your data. Please keep in mind that this will cancel your application. Exceptions to this rule can be made as mentioned below.
- Your data will be stored in a database upon application;
- Your data will be available in the database for you, your local, the boards of the antennae to whose SU you applied and the Summer University Coordination Team;
- The local organisers reserve the right to utilise the data of the participants solely and exclusively for the purposes directly related to the arrangements in the organisation of the Summer University. This data shall be deleted without any delay after the end of the event;
- Your data may be stored after the Summer University for statistical use. It will never be given to other people then mentioned above.
- Country of data processing is The Netherlands;
- Dutch law is fully applicable to this database;
- Access to your data can be forced by Dutch court decision. AEGEE-Europe will fully cooperate with the legal authorities by decision of Dutch court;
- AEGEE-Europe does its utmost best to protect your data, although they cannot be held responsible for unauthorized access outside its control (including, but not limited to hacking, theft of hardware and eavesdropping).