What's so special about this Summer University?
You'll have it all! The capital city, the mountains, the sea, the people, the smiles, the cheap and great food.
You don’t want to know what is going to happen, how are we going to do it…you and I both know that your true question is “why?”
#WHY: 10 Reasons
1. Romanians know how to have fun (JUST TRUST US WITH THIS ONE)
2. You’ll get 4 vacations in 1 (city, mountains, the sea and the Danube)
3. Night life in Bucharest is better than the one in Las Vegas (We’ve never been to Las Vegas, but Bucharest is definitely cheaper)
4. The fresh air of the mountains in Transylvania is the ultimate hangover remedy
5. You can't call it a great summer without caching the sunrise by the sea
6. We believe in our skills and we always wanted to make an X project
7. A romanian drinking party is on your wish list
8. You think that absinthe is a strong drink but you want to be proved wrong
9. We want to make friends, learn, travel and make these 2 weeks unforgettable
10. Our wifi connections is one of the best in the world. Ha!Ha!
now that you got our answers let's register and do this!
It wont be the same without you!
PS. We know you secretly want to meet us.
You only live once! Let's have an impact! Let’s break the stereotypes!
BucureștiAn energetic, dynamic and fun city, Bucharest is the capital of Romania, known for the cheap nightlife and for the splendid 17th- and 18th-century buildings.
ConstanțaFine mansions and hotels were built in the 19th century when King Carol I decided to revive Constanta as a port and seaside resort. Being a coastal Black Sea town in southern Dobruja, Romania, the second most important city in the country and, during summer, a beautiful touristic city Constanta is Romania's largest seaport, a great city to begin to explore the wonders of the sea.
BrașovFringed by the peaks of the Southern Carpathian Mountains and resplendent with gothic, baroque and renaissance architecture, as well as a wealth of historical attractions, Brasov is one of the most beautiful places in Romania.
SibiuSibiu is a pedestrian-friendly city with two easily accessible levels: the Upper town, home to most of Sibiu's historic sights, and the Lower town, lined with colorful houses on cobblestone streets and bounded by imposing city walls and defense towers overlooking the river Cibin.
The Danube DeltaThe waters of the Danube, which flow into the Black Sea, form the largest and best preserved of Europe's deltas. Delta Dunării as is called in Romania, is the second largest river delta in Europe, after the Volga Delta, and is the best preserved on the continent and perhaps the least inhabited region of temperate Europe.