Agora Election Observation (former AEGEE Election Observation) is recruiting a new team member for the position of MISSIONS & Methodology Manager!
Are you interested in human rights, democracy, elections and election observation?
Do you want to experience a new level of active European citizenship? Are you experienced in organising training courses and international activities?
If yes – you are warmly invited to apply as a new member of our team!
TEAM MEMBER – WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
An intriguing new season of international election observation just started. In order to further improve our work, missions and activities, Agora Election Observation is reinforcing its core team.
Our organisation relies 100% on the voluntary commitment of its members. We all enjoy working together for a common aim, and that is what keeps us going. If you feel that this is a context where you can picture yourself, you may just be the right person to join us!
Since our Team is spread literally all over the continent, most of our work is done online from remote. Our workload always depends on the “fever chart” of our Project; when EOMs are approaching, we will have a lot to do, otherwise less.
However, no team can function without a social basis. Therefore we do meet in person on some occasions during the year.
- Preferably between 18 and 30 years old.
- Have a solid command of English.
- Legally reside in a European country (geographically speaking).
- Have relevant experience related to the position.
- Experience from participating in election monitoring in the applicant’s home country or international organisations is desirable.
- AEGEE membership is considered as a secondary criterion in the case to decide between otherwise equal applicants.
- Education or experience related to democracy systems or elections is considered an asset.
As our Methodology Manager you will:
→ Coordinate the methodologies – offline and online – for our organisation
→ Identify key issues to develop further concepts for our methodology with the Agora Team
→ Supervise the organisation of election observation missions when needed
→ Supervise the drafting and editing of final reports and press releases
→ Carry out evaluations of EOMs in order to generate input for further improvement
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to other aspects of our work.
Please fill in this application form. The application deadline is October 31 at 23:59 CET.
In case of questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Agora Election Observation looks forward to your application.