Agora Election Observation (former AEGEE Election Observation) is looking for three young people to lead our upcoming Election Observation Mission to the Bosnian General Elections 2022.
Our Mission is planned to be deployed for six nights prior to Election Day, to be held on October 2nd, and one day after (from September 28 to October 3rd). The Coordinators must arrive at least one day earlier (September 27th) for preparation activities.
Three different positions are open: Logistic coordinator, Outreach coordinator, and Research coordinator.
The respective tasks include the following:
- Logistic Coordinator: Responsible for overall Mission management: regular communication with the observers, E-day deployment plan, logistics (accommodation, transportation, meeting space) – in cooperation with Local Coordinators and the Mission Advisors;
- Outreach Coordinator: Responsible for mapping and arranging meetings with electoral stakeholders (party candidates, election administration, youth organizations, election observation experts), liaison with local partners, visibility and outreach, accreditation, and fundraising – in cooperation with Local Coordinators and the Mission Advisors;
- Research Coordinator: Responsible for coordinating research tasks by observers, drafting the final report and press releases, and adapting election observation forms to electoral procedures – in cooperation with Mission Advisors.
- have experience in project management and international teamwork;
- be familiar with the context of the elections; prior election observation experience is an asset;
- have sufficient time in the three months preceding the Mission (1-2 hours a day, likely more in busy weeks);
- dispose of swiftness and reliability in day-to-day online communication;
- have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, dedication, and the ability to stick to deadlines.
- be at least 18 and not more than 35 years old;
- hold no citizenship of Bosnia & Herzegovina;
- have professional fluency in English; knowledge of any official language of Bosnia & Herzegovina is an asset;
- be available to attend the entire Mission in person;
- be available to work on the final report after the end of the Mission.
In general, our Missions are organized on a 100% voluntary basis and do not involve any remuneration and funding for travel and accommodation.
Please apply here before the 30th of July, 23:59 CET. We encourage you to apply earlier as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
In case of questions, please contact Patricio Borvarán at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your applications!