AEGEE Election Observation is recruiting
- a young and idealistic person living in Europe?
- passionate about democracy and elections?
- interested in developing your project management skills?
- looking for an international challenge?
What we offer
From 1 September 2017, an intriguing new season of international election observation begins. In order to further improve our work and organise more missions, AEGEE Election Observation is reinforcing its core team.
The following positions are open:
- Financial Director
- Director of External Relations
- Director of Public Relations
- Director of Missions
Please open the link to learn more about tasks, requirements and profiles.
AEGEE Election Observation is a project of volunteers (read: unpaid idealists). For this reason, your most valuable resource as an applicant is your motivation to make a contribution. Next to that, a limited number of criteria apply.
In order to be eligible, applicants must
- be between 18 and 30 (in exceptional cases: 35) years of age;
- have legal residence in a European country (i.e. EU + non-EU including Russia, Turkey, Caucasus);
- be fluent in English (at least B2);
- have a minimum level of relevant experience (see individual profiles linked above);
- be used to quick and efficient online communication;
- be able to commit, on average, 5 hours a week to our common work.
Availability for our first team meeting in Berlin, 22-24 September, is not required but highly desirable.
AEGEE Election Observation is led by a young, dynamic and international team of volunteers.
We observe elections – and we do it for a reason.
Next to achieving something special, we particularly appreciate this project for two reasons:
- the learning effect. – Working in our team is challenging in many ways and from project management to foreign language skills, from intercultural awareness to political science, we watch each other as we improve every day.
- the fun. – Being spread all over Europe, every time we come together for a meeting or an observation mission is a highlight in our calendar. And having a good time during the day is one thing…
The current round of enlargement of our team is a unique opportunity to become part of this experience!
Apply before Sunday, 6 August 2017
The direct link to the application form is here.
In case of questions or comments, please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.
Your current AEGEE Election Observation team,
Andreas, Ben, Charlotte, Francesco, Gianni, Giulia, Isabella, Julia, Ségolène, Thomas, Zahía