Agora Election Observation (former AEGEE Election Observation) is recruiting a new team member for the position of AEGEE Partnership Manager in view of the signing of a partnership agreement (Convention d’ Adhésion) with AEGEE Europe !
Are you interested in human rights, democracy, elections and election observation?
Do you want to experience a new level of active European citizenship?
If yes – you are warmly invited to apply as a new member of our team!
TEAM MEMBER – WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
From 30 September 2021, an intriguing new season of international election observation begins. In order to further improve our work, missions and activities, Agora Election Observation is reinforcing its core team.
Our organization is run by a team of professional election experts and relies 100% on the voluntary commitment of its members. We all enjoy working together for a common aim, and that is what keeps us going. If you feel that this is a context where you can picture yourself, you may just be the right person to join us!
Since our Team is spread literally all over the continent, most of our work is done online from remote. Our workload always depends on the “fever chart” of our Project; when EOMs are approaching, we will have a lot to do, otherwise less.
However, no team can function without a social basis. Therefore, we do meet in person on some occasions during the year.
- Preferably between 18 and 30 years old.
- Have a solid command of English.
- Legally reside in a European country (geographically speaking).
- Experience in participating and/or organizing AEGEE activities, preferably at the European level.
- Strong understanding of the AEGEE network and its functioning;
- Education or experience and interests related to democracy systems or elections;
- For this position AEGEE membership is considered a strong asset.
As our AEGEE Partnership Manager you will:
- Coordinate the communication and maintain the relationship between Agora Election Observation and AEGEE Europe; AEGEE locals and the other AEGEE bodies;
- Support the management board in the implementation of the partnership agreement (Convention d’ Adhésion) with AEGEE Europe within the given deadlines;
- Regularly update and inform AEGEE Europe about the work of the organization under the supervision of the managing board;
- Keep truck of all the developments, projects and missions of the organisation
- Represent the organization as an envoy during the AEGEE Europe General Assemblies (Agoras);
- Represent the organization during events and activities organized by the AEGEE network.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to other aspects of our work
Please fill in this form .The application deadline is September 26 at 23:59 CET.
In case of questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agora Election Observation looks forward to your application.