Agora Election Observation (former AEGEE Election Observation) is recruiting a new team member for the position of Training Manager!
Are you interested in human rights, democracy, elections, and election observation?
Do you want to experience a new level of active European citizenship? Are you experienced in organizing training courses and international activities?
If yes – you are warmly invited to apply as a new member of our team!
TEAM MEMBER – WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
From 30 September 2021, an intriguing new season of international election observation begins. In order to further improve our work, missions and activities, Agora Election Observation is reinforcing its core team.
Our organization is run by a team of professional election experts and relies 100% on the voluntary commitment of its members. We all enjoy working together for a common aim, and that is what keeps us going. If you feel that this is a context where you can picture yourself, you may just be the right person to join us!
Since our Team is spread literally all over the continent, most of our work is done online from remote. Our workload always depends on the “fever chart” of our Project; when EOMs are approaching, we will have a lot to do, otherwise less.
However, no team can function without a social basis. Therefore, we do meet in person on some occasions during the year.
- Preferably between 18 and 30 years old.
- Have a solid command of English.
- Legally reside in a European country (geographically speaking).
- Experience as project manager and trainer in Erasmus+ training courses and youth exchanges.
- Experience from participating in election monitoring in the applicant’s home country or international organizations is desirable.
- AEGEE membership is considered as a secondary criterion in the case to decide between otherwise equal applicants.
- Education or experience related to democracy systems or elections is considered an asset.
As our Training Manager you will:
- Coordinate the organization of training courses
- Develop concepts for training courses
- Identify and establish a network of partners from different countries
- Submit and administer Erasmus+ applications
- Supervise the preparation, execution, and reporting of training courses
- Prepare internal evaluations
- Support the management board in knowledge transfer activities
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to contribute to other aspects of our work
Please fill in this form .The application deadline is September 21 at 23:59 CET.
In case of questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Agora Election Observation looks forward to your application.